Application Technical Sales/Scientist – join our team
At BPC Instruments, we are seeking a highly skilled and knowledgeable Application Scientist/Engineer to join our sales and technical support team. As an Technical Sales Engineer/Scientist, you will specialize in our company’s instrument products and be well-versed in various analytical methods. We offer a stimulating and dynamic work environment where you will be part of an international and highly qualified team known for their passion and wonderful working spirit.
In this role, you will play a crucial part in pre-sales, providing training and technical support to our clients worldwide. You will actively contribute to the pre- and after-sales process with a primary focus on technical aspects. Your responsibilities will combine your scientific/engineering expertise with a commercial and service-oriented mindset.
- Engage in the pre-sales process and after-sales service.
- Provide technical support and training to clients.
- Independently design and perform various analytical tests using BPC’s products for internal validation and external services.
- Contribute to the development of technical documentation for analytical instruments, measurement protocols, and customer training.
- Experience in technical documentation within instrumentation, biotechnology, or chemical engineering related fields.
- Previous work experience in scientific laboratories, preferably in biotechnology, lab instrumentation, biochemistry, agriculture, or chemical engineering laboratories.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (native or bilingual proficiency is a plus!).
As an individual, you are independent, well-organized, self-driven, and possess a strong service-oriented mindset. You exhibit attention to detail and approach challenges in a well-organized and constructive manner. You thrive on interacting with customers from academic and industrial sectors and can adapt to a dynamic environment.
Start: According to agreement
Work extent: Full time
Salary: According to agreement
For more information sending your application, please contact
HR Generalist, Sara Remper
Phone: +46 460 23 61
The deadline for applications is 15.10.2023. However, the position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate, which may be before the final submission date. We encourage you to submit your application at the earliest opportunity.