Maximum number of reactors per system: 15 Reactor material: glass Reactor volume: 500 ml (standard), 1000 ml (optional) Dimension of unit: 57 x 34 x 27 cm Temperature control: up to 95 oC (203 oF) (precision of 0.2 oC) Mixing of reactors: Multifunctional agitation system with brushless DC motors for life-long operation. Remote speed and on/off control via Gas Endeavour® software control interface. Manually adjustable direction and time interval, as well as timer function to set time periods for reversal. Modular design for low maintenance. Rotating speed range: 10-200 rpm Please refer to the accessories section for the individual article numbers of components in the sample incubation unit.
- analytical platform for biodegradability, digestibility and respirometry analysis
Gas Endeavour® is designed to accurately and precisely measure low gas volume and flow for any type of gas production or consumption from biological respiration or fermentation processes. Fully integrated and automatic, Gas Endeavour saves time and labour in performing analysis, leading to more efficient research and more profitable production. It is the perfect analytical instrument for research and industrial applications, including animal nutrition, wastewater, ethanol fermentation, hydrogen production, biodegradability analysis, greenhouse gas emissions, evaluating microbial communities and more.
Article no: 12-0000-02
Gas Endeavour offers you:
- Modular design for easy upgrade and maintenance
- Simultaneously measures gas volume, flow and possible main composition in real-time
- Fully integrated and automated system for sampling, recording, and generating reports
- Flexible system configuration with two different measuring resolutions
- User-friendly operation with remote access